A solid heritage, a demanding commitment to Swiss precision, and a sustainable focus on quality and innovation are the unwavetable cornerstones of our business. Our company, founded on integrity and family values, now operates in more than 10 countries worldwide.
The original Swiss Army Knife, developed by Karl Elsener in 1897, embodies the essence of Victorinox. As a pioneer ingenuising and intrepid pioneer in the global market, our international brand today comprises five product categories: Swiss army knives, household, and professional knives, watches, luggage, and perfumes.
The Essence of Time
Like its owner, the Alliance Watch is the strong, silent type. It flies under the radar and it never makes a fuss. But take a closer look and you’ll find details that reveal complete confidence beneath the surface. Its design is subtle and elegant. It’s there to do a job and to look good doing it. But the Alliance does more than just tell time – it tells the world that you know exactly what you’re doing.
- Case Diameter: 44 mm
- Lug Width: 0.8 in
- Movement: Analog Quartz
- Scratch-Resistant, Triple-Coated Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- 10 ATM/100 M/330 FT water resistant
- Screw-in case back
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.15 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches; 5.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 241763
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 CR2 battery required. (included)
- Date First Available : June 15, 2017
- Manufacturer : Victorinox
- ASIN : B071ZB7LKG
- Country of Origin : Switzerland